WELCOME!
Come with me, as I venture with only limited resources (budget) into foreign territory (new products), and live to share my experiences and stories (reviews), so that you too, may be armed with tips, tricks & knowledge to make sound decisions in your hair, health & beauty endeavours! ;)

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ruby Kisses Cosmetics


I was at my local beauty supply store a few months ago, and came across a section where all the makeup products are kept. I, am one of those frugal shoppers - especially when it comes to makeup - so I decided to just see what they have, because you never know where "you'll find a great find to help you look great" ;) They had the usual products like stuff that is obviously imported from across seas, in that country that is on the far side of the earth (hint, hint, wink, wink). I saw that there was a collection of items by a company named Ruby Kisses. Initially, I thought it had to be a really..ummm...no nameish, translucent, doesn't stay on your face, wake up in the morning with hives type of makeup. Well, I was so wrong.


I picked up one of the foundations which was called the 3D Face Creator. Okay, so i definitely didn't need to make my face like some movie effect, but what did interest me about it, was the fact that this 3D Creator had two shades, side-by-side in one little compact. Being a chocolate lady, I was certain that one of the 12 shades had to work for me. 

They carry 16 "Levels", so that equals 32 shades in cool and warm undertones in total for that collection! If you can't find your skin match.....something's wrong. Definitely wrong. The line caters to women of all covers - so you chocolate, caramel, cappuccino and vanilla ladies have nothing to worry about
!


This nifty, creative, holy-grailable cream to powder foundation can be used as either foundation or concealer or even contouring! It's super blendable and has a fab concealer consistency and coverage. Totally blendable. Loves it.



 I also picked up these other items (images to follow):

  • 24 Hr Defining Auto Eye Liner
  • Liquid Liner
  • HD Set n' Forget Setting Powder in Translucent, Earth & Banana
  • 24 Hr Eyeshadow Magic  Primer 
  • Auto Lip Liner
  • All Over Glow Bronzing Powder  in Deep Glow and Bronze Glow
  • 3D Face Creator in Levels 9, 12 and 16
I would HIGHLY recommend checking out your local beauty supply store, or drugstore to check if they carry this line. You can also browse their products here. They are unbelievably inexpensive (ranging from 1.99 to 4.99) and the quality is very comparable to higher end lines - only Ruby Kisses will allow you still have dinero left to put towards groceries and other mommy necessities!

I will be doing individual reviews and swatches in another post.

Till next time dahlin's - stay true and forever uniquely you!
Nikki  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you were here, and share your thoughts with me! But please, no spamming...it isn't worth it - and makes me sad. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...