WELCOME!
Come with me, as I venture with only limited resources (budget) into foreign territory (new products), and live to share my experiences and stories (reviews), so that you too, may be armed with tips, tricks & knowledge to make sound decisions in your hair, health & beauty endeavours! ;)

Monday, November 26, 2012

SPECIAL DELIVERY - Lip Factory Inc.!

I'm so excited! I got my first Lip Factory box today!

I recently cancelled my GlossyBox - sorry Glossybox, but that sudden $7 jump in subscription price  hurt my feelings - and was looking for something new. After a lot of searching, and reading reviews and such, I settled on Lip Factory - and I am sooooo glad I did.

Lip Factory is a relatively new beauty box subscription that is available internationally. As the name suggests, they focus primarily on lip products, but I browsed through their site, and they do show what was given in the boxes in September and October of this year, 2012.



The box costs $22 US dollars per month, which at the time I subscribed was $22.60 Canadian dollars. This price does include shipping! It arrived just 8 days after the date I subscribed which I think is pretty good. What gives Lip Factory an advantage over other companies, such as....I shall not name any names... is that they have set shipping dates. As a matter of fact, they shipped mine out the day after I subbed; I JUST caught the cut off time - whew! The customer service is amazing too - very personable and friendly.
The November box that I received was full of amazing products.....take a look:
 


ITEMS IN NOVEMBER BOX:

Loreal HIP Jelly Balm
​Stila Lip Rouge Liquid Lip Stain
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mini Lip Gloss in Passion
Nabi Cosmetics Lip Gloss
Laura Geller Lip Strip Cooling Sugar Scrub
Diamond Cosmetics Lip Liner
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Sample
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
....AND a few more bonus glosses!

 Can't wait for the December Box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you were here, and share your thoughts with me! But please, no spamming...it isn't worth it - and makes me sad. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...