WELCOME!
Come with me, as I venture with only limited resources (budget) into foreign territory (new products), and live to share my experiences and stories (reviews), so that you too, may be armed with tips, tricks & knowledge to make sound decisions in your hair, health & beauty endeavours! ;)

Monday, November 26, 2012

Affordable Remy Lace Closure

I'm new to this closure thing. Lace, silk, invisible part...it was all like, "huh?!?!" to me.

Now, I don't know how I ever got through my partial weaves without wearing one!

I just installed my first, home-made u-part wig with some virgin brazilian hair that I won in a giveaway on YouTube and I needed something to go with it (more on that hair to come). Being that the cold Canadian weather is hitting now, I need to protect the hair that I've been surprisingly growing at a rapid rate this past year.

Jumped into my car. Sped over to the local beauty supply store and searched. $28.99 later, and this is what I happily skipped out of the store with from a brand called "Hollywood":



ON THE UP SIDE:

Remy Human Hair - it's really good quality, very soft.
Parting space is natural.
Holds curls very well.
Blends beautifully with virgin hair or beauty supply store hair.

ON THE DOWN SIDE:

Lace is like...plastic, kinda. I think.
Only one length offered - 10"
Unable to tweeze part - will rip the lace.

IN A NUTSHELL:

I'd recommend it for first-timers and those that don't want to spend $150 for a piece of hair attached to material that your significant other, mother or child may mistake for a toupee.

Get it at your local BSS or online!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you were here, and share your thoughts with me! But please, no spamming...it isn't worth it - and makes me sad. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...